KPI Recruiting sponsor the 2024 Staffordshire Chambers Business Awards
Staffordshire’s business community gathers once again to celebrate the successes, diligence and innovation of the county’s top business achievers. This memorable annual celebration highlights the special accomplishments and triumphs of companies throughout Staffordshire over the last year and beyond and recognises the county’s contribution in the wider UK economy.
A total of fifteen category awards are available to enter this year, and KPI is proud to sponsor the Hospitality award which celebrates businesses which embody excellence many different aspects of the hospitality sector such as customer experience, service innovation and setting industry standards.
Staffordshire’s leading recruitment agency
KPI Operations Director Estelle Raybon said, “As the county’s leading recruitment agency, a vibrant, diverse and growing Staffordshire economy is important to KPI, which is why we’re delighted to sponsor these awards again. And with our burgeoning KPI Hospitality division, which supplies staff to some of the UK’s favourite venues, it made sense for us to align ourselves to the Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism Award.”
This year’s gala awards ceremony will be held on 4 July at Doubletree by Hilton on Festival Park, Stoke-on-Trent. Applications are fast, free, and can be made via the Chambers’ website, here.
Chris Plant, Deputy CEO of Staffordshire Chambers, said: “The prestigious Staffordshire Chambers Business Awards honour the accomplishments of local businesses that have showcased remarkable growth, innovation, and impact on the Staffordshire economy during the past year.
"I’d like to thank KPI for their invaluable support as sponsors of the Staffordshire Chambers Business Awards. Their expertise and profile contribute immeasurably to the event, helping to make it the biggest and best celebration of business success in Staffordshire.”
“Submitting a free application is an excellent way to enhance brand visibility, access fresh marketing prospects, connect with the top businesses in Staffordshire, and ultimately enhance your financial performance.”
The deadline for applications is 22 March and finalists shortlisted for an award will be exclusively unveiled in Daily Focus later in the Spring.
Full list of Staffordshire Chamber Business Awards and sponsors:
- Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Sempar
- Medium/Large Business of the Year – sponsored by Dains Accountants
- Entrepreneur of the Year – sponsored by Staffordshire University
- Employer of the Year – sponsored by West Midland Reserve Forces & Cadets Association
- The Learning & Development Award – sponsored by Genr8 Developments
- Professional Services of the Year – sponsored by Newcastle & Stafford Colleges Group
- Employee of the Year – sponsored by Ornua Foods
- Sustainability & Environment Award – sponsored by GivEnergy
- Responsible Business of the Year – sponsored by Rydale Roofing
- Digital Award – sponsored by Synetics Solutions
- International Trade Award – sponsored by International Trade Centre for Staffordshire
- Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Lexus Stoke
- Hospitality, Leisure & Tourism Award – sponsored by KPI Recruiting
- Start-Up and Step-Up Business Award – sponsored by Staffordshire County Council
- Innovation, Science & Technology Award – sponsored by NET-WORTH Ntwrk
- Staffordshire Ambassador of the Year - sponsored by We Are Staffordshire
For more information on the awards and to apply, please visit: https://staffordshirechambers.co.uk/awards/