- £22k - 24k per year
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5.00PM
£22,000 – £24,000
Established for over 60 years, our client are one of the highest marketleaders in the Distribution and Logistics sector. Providing over 200 devoted customers with in-bound and out-bound transport and premium warehousing that has led to company expansion across the country. Our client are constantly looking for innovative ways to grow their business, and strives to improve theindustry as a whole.
A great company to join for someone who is looking to build a career within a well-established business. They offer excellent company benefits including 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, pension, free onsite parking and attendance bonus.
Operating from a 48-acre site near Nantwich, our clients central location means they are easily accessible by car. Due to our clients extensive growth, you will be assisting an experienced and friendly team of six as an Account assistants where you will perform varied duties such as the following:
- Managing the purchase ledger inbox
- Purchase ledger -Registering invoices and completing detailed coding and descriptions and processing on to SAP
- Sales ledger raising and sending invoices to customers
- Bank payment posting and reconciling bank statements
- Producing various financial reports on to SAP and manipulating data using Excel
- Providing all round support to the accounts function
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have an all round accounts knowledge, proficient on systems including Excel. You will be working with Pivot tables and V-Lookups so strong attention to detail is essential. Knowledge about the SAP system is ideal, however, not essential.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered please call Jodie on 01782 712230 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org