- £20k - 22k per year
- Congleton, Cheshire, England
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Our Client’s Background
Established for over 15 years. Our client is a award winning supplier of high-end premium brands to the corporate B2B market.
Over the years, our client has grown to form unique and lasting relationships with some high-end brands. Their team of highly motivated, dedicated experts have a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the industry and a deep and enduring passion for the outdoors.
Your New Purpose
Working at the heart of our clients offices in Congleton. As part of the Branding Administration team, you will be managing customers orders ensuring that customers are updated on the status of their branded items. You will be expected to work to tight deadlines and have the ability to prioritise your workload.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing customers orders that are having branding added
- Updating customers on status of orders
- Liaising with customers over logo approvals
- Creating visual sign off adobe documents
- Taking visuals of garment swatches
- Working collaboratively with internal teams (warehouse and sales)
Interested and wanting to know more? Contact Olivia at KPI Recruiting Head Office on 01782 712 230 or Oliviac@kpir.co.uk