- £9.00 - 9.30 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
KPI are exclusively recruiting for Calls handlers to join a large and ever expanding contact centre based in the heart of Crewe. This firm have experienced a constant period of growth and due to their success through 2020 they have new opportunities to grow their team.
You will be the first point of contact for all calls and queries, where you will be expected to liaise with customers, deal with queries, process applications, process refunds and deal with any issues relating to products or services.
This is a lovely company to join and they are looking for someone who ideally has previous customer service or telephony experience as you will be answering high volumes of calls and responding with queries to a high level.
My client is a well-known employer in the area, who are always looking for fresh talent to join their expanding firm within their customer service function.
YOUR NEW ROLE
- Providing first response to calls
- Answering high volumes of calls
- Resolving queries
- Accurately recording data and entering information on to the CRM system
- Taking messages and relaying information
- working on a dialler system
- Confident dealing with high volumes of calls
- Updating records
- Responding to emails or live chat
YOU MUST BE
- A confident and professional communicator
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- Able to remain calm under and deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Driven to provide a first class service to clients and customers
- Friendly, yet professional approach
Hours of work will be rotational between 7am – 10am, this will include some weekend work.
Excellent location, based within walking distance of the town/ train and bus links and onsite parking available for staff. For the right candidate there could potentially be permanent opportunities within the business.
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk