Customer Service Advisor
- £20.5k per year
- Hadley, Shropshire, England
KPI Recruiting are looking for a Customer Service Advisor working for our client in Hadley, Telford on a permanent basis.
The role and responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor include:
- Delivering first-class customer service
- Scheduling appointments for Warranty call outs
- Scheduling appointments for Commissioning, Assembly and Repairs
- Orders and invoices
- Answering the telephone promptly
- Dealing with telephone requests
- Transferring calls internally
- Managing and responding to complaints and enquiries
- Use product knowledge to build relationships
- Accurately record customer data in accordance with legal requirements under the Data Protection Act
- Support the Customer Service Supervisor with any other administrative duties, as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Confident in dealing with telephone and email queries
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with emotional, difficult or distressed customers
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills and experience of using databases
- IT literate
- Proven track record of telephone-based customer service
- Negotiation skills
Hours of work:
The hours of work for this Customer Service Advisor role are:
Monday to Friday 08:30am – 17:00pm
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be earning an annual salary of £20,500 with an annual bonus based on company performance.
If you would like to apply for this Customer Service Advisor role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org For further information regarding the role, don’t hesitate to call our Telford Office on 01952 797577.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading national recruitment agency led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.