Customer Service Advisor
- £18k - 19k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£18,000 – £19,000
YOUR NEW COMPANY
My client is a leading healthcare provider, serving more than 30,000 patients across the UK. They offer a range of respiratory therapies to patients in their homes and provide medical professionals with easy access to data which delivers a wide range of benefits for clinicians, patients, and the health service!
Their goal is not just to develop better products and services, it’s about improving the quality of people’s lives and as they employ over 200 people in the UK they are constantly growing, developing and expanding their team. Due to their continued success they have a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Based within the purpose built office at the headquarters in Crewe, Cheshire. The office is home to a 24-hour call centre, as well as administrative support for all services. Their services are contributing to a modern healthcare system by improving the patient’s quality of life and helping to reduce hospitalisations, co-morbidities and other secondary effects. Their key objective is to support patients in their therapy and encourage long term compliance. Therefore, as well as equipment and consumables designed for patient comfort; 24/7 support; and equipment servicing and maintenance at home. Offering advice and support from specialist Nurse Advisers whilst providing the best possible support and equipment for patients.
Their our aim is also to relieve the administrative burden on clinicians, allowing them more time to focus on patient care.
YOUR NEW ROLE
To work within a dynamic team providing customer service excellence through building and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders whilst working to a high degree of accuracy and adhering to contractual requirements
- Providing a professional and knowledgeable service to all stakeholders
- Applying a high level of accuracy when processing orders and completing tasks
- Adherence to call requirements, order processing and any other contractual requirement key performance indicators
- Ability to multitask between differing requirements for all contracts and stakeholders
- Through self-learning and formal training, develop relevant knowledge, techniques & skills for the role
- Build robust relationships through collaborative working with fellow team members and the wider healthcare team
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing best practice ideas
- Complete any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, to support the team priorities and objectives
- Work with line manager to agree personal performance targets to assist personal, team and company growth. Track personal performance against targets and provide updates as required
- Ensure a safety culture and effective housekeeping
- Adherence to company policies and processes at all times
- Completion of necessary documentation and processes to ensure activities are completed in full
YOU WILL BE
- A confident and trustworthy person who has a passion for engaging and helping all clients and patients
- Self-motivated and proactive, with excellent timekeeping, time management and organisational skills
- Have good written and excellent verbal communication skills at all levels – listening, understanding and responding appropriately to identify key facts
- Be able to Understand/ and have the ability to be trained in the various Long Term Conditions team requirements
- The ability to adapt to change as required by differing contractual requirements
- Computer literacy and confidence in Medics and all Microsoft office packages, e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and SQL
- Personal attributes including being highly motivated, persistent and resilient; having a positive, “can-do” attitude, being flexible and assertive, with a high degree of determination to succeed
Please get in touch with the Crewe Commercial office on 01270 589 943 or email your CV to Leanne@kpir.co.uk