Customer Service Associate
- £31k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
£31,000 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8AM – 4PM/9AM – 5PM
LOCATED IN CREWE
Established for over 20 years, our client due to their international workforce has driven two decades of consistent growth. With over 40,000 employees driving their success all across the world. Our client are committed to create a business that is not only the fastest growing of its kind, but also the most innovative and sustainably run.
With multiple brands creating the core of their portfolio. Our client ensure that each possess its own distinct character and heritage that continue to be the profit growth engine of their business. As well as sharpening each brand to focus on responsibility and credibility.
A cornerstone of our client’s growth is due to investing their dedicating teams within the business and striving to enhance productivity within their site based in Crewe. Each employee works to build and nurture the existing outstanding brands.
As a member of the Customer Services team you will provide a co-ordinated operation to meet the needs of internal and external customers. Working Monday to Friday, 8AM – 4PM or 9AM – 5PM. All training will be based in the office with the opportunity for hybrid working after completion of training!
As an Associate, the role will include being the singular point of contact for customers, offering the range of services the business have and dealing with all queries/requests with prompt resolution.
Duties of the role include:
- Capture orders by telephone, electronic data interchange, email and vendor portal to defined standards of accuracy and prompt processing.
- input trade/consumer returns collection requests and liaise with carriers and logistics to support the achievement of collection targets.
- Collect adhoc information relating to customer order requirements, patterns and agreements.
- Ensure correct stock is allocated to orders including the individual inspection and correction of electronic data interchange orders
- Maintain the telesales brand and telesales customer master databases.
- adjust orders where necessary in relation to any restrictions imposed by credit management and/or warehouse/transport capacity issues.
- Manage billing of UK domestic customer orders including applied prices (especially at times of price increases)
- Manage the manual “to follow” processes and procedures for out of stock lines to ensure application of correct pricing.
- Respond to all consumer and Trade enquiries relating to product quality or service.
- Resolve such enquiries or if required, refer issues to appropriate company or regulatory departments for resolution.
- Monitor diverted issues to resolution and completion.
- Build and develop solid customer relationships ensuring excellent customer service and to deal with customer queries and complaints regarding invoices, credit notes, pricing, terming, deliveries and discrepancies etc. and act to resolve issues raised.
- Be an active member of an empowered team working in accordance with the values set out in the Crewe vision and values.
- Formulate, raise and input stock-related credit and debit entries and produce SRTs for other adjustments including nominated wholesaler VAT journals, for input via the GBS; resolution of problems created in the nominated wholesaler process.
- Raising Service Requests for onsite gantry maintenance through our Customer care line working closely with our 3rd party supplier to achieve all SLA’s.
INTERESTED? Apply now! Or alternatively, email HannahW@kpir.co.uk