- Market related
- Leek, Staffordshire, England
ELECTRICIAN (ONSITE POSITION)
MUST HOLD 18TH EDITION
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading client based in the Leek area, they are seeking an experienced Electrician to join their business to facilitate onsite projects. As the on-site Electrician, it will be your responsibility to install and maintain industrial plants and appliances (electrical equipment, transformers, chillers, lighting and distribution boards).
Responsibilities are not fixed and will change over time and as the position evolves:
– Repair, maintain, install and inspect site Electrician equipment
– Current standards for electrical and regulatory requirements complied with
– Keep clear notes and orderly documentation so that if necessary, the task can be picked up by others
– File in an orderly manner all the documentation in the electrical/maintenance files ready for internal and external inspections
– Liaise with contractors when necessary to carry out duties or repairs
– Review any electrical spare part stock, ordering replacement as necessary
– Provide for maintenance and calibration of plant items and instruments on site
– Communicate with the Production Department for fast and effective exchange of information on every aspect of electrical maintenance (downtime, expected repair time, operating modes, etc.)
– Carry out all electrical safety inspections in a timely manner and ensure records are kept in an orderly fashion
Our client offers excellent benefits, including bonus scheme, free on-site parking, 8% pension contribution and 25 days holiday + bank holidays!
Don’t dely….call the team now for more information 01782 712230!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.