European Sales Administrator
- £18k - 20k per year + Bonus!
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
EUROPEAN SALES ADMINISTRATOR (FRENCH / GERMAN)
STOKE ON TRENT
MONDAY – FRIDAY, NO WEEKENDS
Our client is highly successful in their field of work and currently have a multi-million pound turnover. They have warehouses in places abroad such as the USA and partnerships with some of the world’s largest producers. Due to extensive growth at their main site, they are now seeking a Sales Administrator who is a professional, organised and hard-working individual who is open to learn alongside the business. In this role, language skills in French and German would be a dinstict advantage as their company continues to grow.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Order loading and progression of orders via internal CRM systems
- Fully involved in all aspects of the sales process, including estimations and quotations
- Building relationships with European customers and handling live enquiries via email and telephone
- General administrative support to the team, including despatch tasks
Essential skills required in order to be successful:
- Fluent language skills in French and German
- Proven experience within a similar administrative position
- Able to demonstrate a commercial aptitude to daily challenges
- Computer literate and competent with Excel
- Numerate, with great attention to detail
- Confident and clear communicator with a good telephone manner
- A team player willing to support the existing team
This would be a great opportunity to join a well-established team where you will benefit from great offers including casual dress, company events, free on-site parking and profit shares, plus much more!
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.