- £10.00 - 10.50 per hour
- Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
I have the pleasure of recruiting for my extremely prestigious firm based at their head office in Bolton. Due to a member of staff being off with sickness we are recruiting for a temporary candidate to work based in the administration function for an extremely busy and fast paced facilities team where you will be expected to support with a varied duties.
We are looking for professional and experienced reception/ facilities administrator to support the Facilities team with various administration tasks, answering telephone calls, booking appointments and working in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the market leading firms where you will be expected to;
- Administration tasks
- Supporting with facilities administration; prepare packs
- Sorting through a shared inbox
- Working at speed towards deadlines
- Ordering goods and raising purchase orders and invoices
- Document control
- Welcome people to site and log appropriately
- Preparing H&S packs
- Liaise with all levels of personnel and act as the first point of contact for any queries or concerns
- Distribute visitors badges and ensure that offsite guests are monitored
- Ensure the reception area is clean and tidy
- Answer/ screen any inbound calls
- Replenish stock
- Update meetings/ schedules and ensure that the diary is well organised
- Distribute post, sort and receive mail/ deliveries
- Arrange travel where required; book taxis
- Filing, faxing, photocopying
As both the administrator and receptionist you will be the face of the company and you will be responsible for all facilities queries.
You must maintain professionalism at all time and you will represent the brand so we are looking for people who are confident, personable and approachable to be responsible for the organisation, you will coordinate any front desk activities, distribute correspondence and redirect calls.
Ideally you will have worked in a facilities capacity previously as you will be working based as part of a wider team. You must be able to prioritise duties and manage situations effectively and work to deadlines. You must be well organised, have a strong administration background and not be afraid to speak up as the team are extremely confident and assertive.
Working hours can be flexible between 7.30am – 17.00pm (8 hours per day)
Salary £10.00 – £10.50ph
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk or call 01782 712 230 to discuss