- £40k - 45k per year + Company Car!
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
Full-Time, Permanent Role!
Our client is located throughout the UK and are undergoing huge growth plans to meet their customer demand and expand their business further so are wanting a Finance Manager that will grow alongside them. As our client believes different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds are the key to developing a working environment that delivers real results.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring detailed management accounts are prepared monthly in accordance to Group reporting deadlines
- Making sure a full and detailed balance sheet review is undertaken on a monthly basis and suitable reconciliation are maintained
- Managing working capital
- Ensuring that there is suitable planning, undertaking of the interim and final external audit
- Supervising and managing of the Finance Team
- Ensuring monthly parts stock takes are undertaken and that there is a full reconciliation back the nominal ledger balance
- Making sure monthly payroll for staff is prepared and submitted
- Preparing and submitting the quarterly VAT returns to HMRC
In order to be successful in this position, you will have proven experience as a Finance Manager, Management Accountant or Financial Controller, alongside qualifications of ACCA, ACA or CIMA (or equivalent).
This is a great opportunity to take that next step and to build with a well-known company who are constantly growing!
APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.