Job ID: 5749049
Runcorn, Cheshire, England
£45k - 55k per year
Job Type: Full Time
Our client, a leader within the manufacturing industry is seeking a self-starter who is an experienced Finance Manager to support their current Financial Controller and Senior Team. Joining a dynamic and friendly team you will be responsible for the below duties, ensuring you are providing accurate and integral information to the Financial Director on a daily/weekly basis. If you are a part qualified/qualified candidate looking for the next step within your career then this could be the ideal role for you!
Financial Strategy Development
- Spearhead the development and implementation of comprehensive financial strategies aligned with organisational goals.
- Provide strategic financial insights to support executive decision-making.
- Evaluate and manage financial risks, proposing mitigation strategies to safeguard the financial health of the organisation.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and regulatory changes to ensure compliance and risk resilience.
Cash Flow Management
- Monitor and optimise cash flow to maintain liquidity and support operational needs.
- Implement efficient cash management procedures to maximize returns on surplus funds.
- Lead cost control initiatives, identifying areas for optimization without compromising operational efficiency.
- Conduct regular cost-benefit analyses to inform business decisions.
- Develop and maintain financial models to support budgeting, forecasting, and scenario analysis.
- Analyse financial data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with department heads to understand their financial needs and provide guidance on budgeting and resource allocation.
- Foster a culture of financial awareness and responsibility across the organisation.
- Oversee the preparation of accurate and timely financial reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage external audits, ensuring a smooth and efficient audit process.
- Implement recommendations from audits to enhance financial controls and processes.
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the finance team, fostering a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Conduct performance evaluations and identify opportunities for professional development.
Ad Hoc Analysis and Project
- Undertake special financial analysis projects as required by senior management.
- Provide insights and recommendations for strategic initiatives and business development opportunities
Annual Bonus Scheme
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Should the above seem like the perfect opportunity for you then apply now!
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.