Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
Job ID: 5764862
Chester, Cheshire, England
Job Type: Full Time
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for education and a commitment to shaping the future of young minds?
Look no further!
A lovely Chester Primary School who is seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their outstanding team. The role is full time Monday to Friday on a long-term basis, hours are typically 08:30 – 16:00.
Located in the heart of Chester, the school is renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, fostering creativity, and nurturing a supportive learning environment. They take pride in their vibrant and inclusive community, where every child is encouraged to thrive and reach their full potential.
The school is 2 form entry, situated on spacious school grounds where numerous sporting activities and Forest School are held regularly. They also offer all of their pupils the opportunity to attend swimming lessons as they feel this is a life skill that should be available to all. Located close to local amenities, bus routes and a short commute to the train station, making it easily accessible.
Key Responsibilities of a Graduate Teaching Assistant:
- Provide support to the class teacher in delivering engaging and interactive lessons.
- Work with small groups or individual students to reinforce learning and provide additional assistance.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of educational resources.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom atmosphere.
- Contribute to the overall development and well-being of students.
What’s on Offer:
- Full time, long term Graduate Teaching Assistant role starting immediately
- Earn up to £85 per day
- Professional Development
- Opportunities for ongoing training and career advancement
- Supportive Environment
- Join a collaborative team dedicated to creating a positive and inspiring learning environment
- Inclusive Community
- Be part of a diverse and inclusive school community that values every individual
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (2:1 & above desirable, from a Russell Group University).
- Passion for education and working with children.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
If you are ready to embark on a rewarding journey in education and make a positive impact on young minds, please send your CV and cover letter to KPI Education Cheshire outlining your relevant experiences, motivations, and what you can bring to an outstanding primary school.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.