Head of IT Recruitment
Job ID: 5661304
Stoke, West Midlands, England
£40k - 45k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Are you experienced in the IT Recruitment sector and wondering what is next for your career?
Well say no more, KPI Recruiting Ltd may just have the answer for you!
KPI Recruiting Ltd is a leading recruitment agency with a strong presence in various sectors! We have a reputation for delivering high-quality recruitment solutions to our clients, and we are looking for a dedicated Head of IT Recruitment to join our team and help us continue to excel in this field. If you are passionate about technology, a strong leader and have a proven track record in recruiting top IT talent, we want to hear from you.
We are continuously growing and that is not going to stop anytime soon, so why not join us on the upwards journey and become part of the KPI Recruiting family?
What will the role entail?
- Maintaining up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of the IT recruitment market and associated competitive organisations, providing insights and guidance as necessary to clients and internal teams
- Taking a hands-on approach to recruitment within our IT Sector, by being involved in the full 360 cycle
- Identifying and attracting top IT talent through various channels, including job boards, social media, networking, and referrals.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, understanding their IT staffing needs, and delivering tailored recruitment solutions
- Developing and executing a strategic plan for the IT recruitment division to meet and exceed targets and revenue goals.
- Ensuring a high-class service is provided throughout the end-to-end recruitment process for clients and candidates
- Ensuring compliance is managed and audits are managed effectively
- Following the sales cycles to enhance business development opportunities within our IT division
- Leading, motivating and acting as a role model to the team, as well as promoting and contributing to the growth and success of KPI Recruiting
- Drive sales and run monthly incentives with the teams
- Offer training and support to develop the team’s skills and to share best practice ensuring that a collaborative and consistent approach is adopted across all KPI Recruiting divisions.
What we are looking for from you?
- Please note a full driving license is required
- Proven experience in IT recruitment, with a track record of success in managing and leading recruitment teams.
- In-depth knowledge of the IT industry, including emerging technologies and trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- A commitment to delivering an outstanding service to both clients and candidates.
- Results-driven mindset with a passion for exceeding targets.
- Able to build strong positive relationships
- Confident problem solver
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progression and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment, which will no doubt become just like family!
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Pension scheme
- Exceptional training and development programmes
- Team outings and events – work hard play hard!
- Refer a friend scheme – Opportunities to work with your friends and earn extra cash!
- Listed as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies within Recruiter FAST50, join the takeover and grow your career with us too!
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.