KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- £25k per year
- Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England
Key Account Manager
£25,000 per annum
Monday – Friday
Based on the outskirts of Holmes Chapel within beautiful surroundings, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join a forward thinking, established and growing business. With a strong and long-standing portfolio of established clients you will be responsible for nurturing these accounts, being the first point of contact for support and provide a first-class support service through effective communication and outstanding organisational skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to move from Sales to an Account Manager role, someone who enjoys and excels in building customer rapport and strengthening relationships. With little to no selling involved in this role your primary focus is that of the customer, processing, quoting and delivering on their requirements.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure a high level of service is provided. Ensure our services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints Providing financial information and reports to assist reporting into the finance function
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers, raising purchase orders, and preparing quotations.
- Contract management and system amendments on our in-house bespoke system SiteOps
- Data analysis and internal and external reporting
- Ensure that all work activities are in accordance with Company Health and Safety policy, procedures, and culture.
Requirements and skills
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Microsoft proficient including excel
- Ability to self- motivate and work within a team
And ideally you will possess
- Experience of operating financial systems to generate and interrogate reports
- An awareness of ISO Quality standards and current Health and Safety legislation.
- KEY SKILL I.T literate.
- Ability to analyse and report on data
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Customer-focused Ability to self- motivate
- Ability to work as a team
- Willingness to work flexibly
If you are looking for a new opportunity and believe you have the experience and skills required for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01782 712230