Learning & Development Consultant
- £20k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
£20,000 PER ANNUM
MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8.30AM – 5.00PM
At KPI Recruiting, we are supporting a prestigious logistics company in the search for a Learning & Development Coordinator to coordinate the delivery, maintenance and administration of all learning development and performance interventions.
Our client’s aim for over 20 years has not only been to drive sales, but to also maximise efficiencies within the business internally to ultimately achieve excellence. Due to their continued growth, they are now seeking a professional and organised Coordinator to join their team. As a Coordinator you will report into the Performance Manager.
Your mission is to continue to make learning and development great! Bringing fresh, new and fun ideas to enhance the knowledge, skills and behaviours of employees within the nationwide business. Working Monday to Friday, 8.30AM – 5.00PM, you are allowed to work where you are most productive either in the office or from home on a hybrid working scheme!
Responsibilities of a Coordinator include:
- Manage the pre and post learning and development cycle from end to end
- Design and maintain relevant learning and development resources
- Manage all administration for the platform and the training/records within it
- Gather information for companywide learning needs analysis
- Design and update learning material
- Liaise with external training providers
- Provide effective learning and development to all stakeholders
- Comply with company policies and procedures e.g. GDPR regulations
Desirable skills and experience:
- Ability to use Microsoft Packages, in particular Excel
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable manner
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Interested? APPLY NOW or email HannahW@kpir.co.uk