- Market related
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
Are you an Maintenance Manager ?
Do you have Maintenance experience?
KPI Recruiting are looking for Experienced Maintenance Manager Based in Nantwich. Due to continued growth, our client are now seeking an organised, hard working and experienced Manager to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
We are looking for someone who can provide engineering technical support on a day to day basis.
Working Monday to Friday
Salary – £45k PA
Day to Day Duties:
- To ensure the highest standards in terms of Safety, Quality, Hygiene and environment are maintained.
- To identify areas for continuous improvements and drive inhouse project work.
- To ensure that all business policies and procedures are followed at all times by the shift
- To support other management role when required.
- Factory BMS system – ensure the systems are maintained and effective.
- PLC programming and systems – ensure the site Siemens PG is kept up to date with
- the latest software / licences.
- PLC circuitry – ensure the site holds the required spares for critical assets with the
- correct programs loaded ready for installation.
- Annual Site Electrical Inspection & Testing
- HR Duties
Qualifications & Skills needed:
- Minium 17th Edition Needed
- IOSH qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years of management experience (in the food industry)
- PC literate
- logical and thorough fault finding ability using Siemens PLC software.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Have technical knowledge in either mechanical or electrical competency
If you are interested please apply via email at LilyJ@kpir.co.uk or call the office number on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.