Mortgage Commercial Broker
- £24k - 32k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
KPI Recruiting have the pleasure of working with a new, innovative company based in the heart of Crewe. Due to continued growth and expansion we are currently looking for a Commercial Broker to join the existing team of 4.
This is a fantastic company to join as their 12 month vision involves an achievable growth structure so there are Hugh potentials!
Salary £24,000 – £32,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent, based on your previous experience.
This company are renowned for taking a creative and modern approach to all things finance and providing the solutions that other brokers often cannot see.
Role Requirements include:
- To assess, filter and place Commercial Mortgage enquiries with a panel of lenders for most appropriate client solution
- To liaise with intermediaries on behalf of their clients, sales support and external counterparties such as lenders, surveyors and solicitors to bring cases to completion
- Check applications meet the criteria of the requested product and client’s needs
- Checking the validity and acceptability of documents sent in with the application against lenders criteria
- Ensure workload is serviced to internal timeframes
- Undertaking additional duties as and when required within the team.
- Working in line with our FCA regulatory requirements, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act, Data Security and Anti Money Laundering procedures
Our candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Financial services background with preferably, experience of Commercial Lending sector.
- CeMAP qualified candidates are desirable, though not essential.
- Motivated and focused self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Detail oriented with awareness of business requirements
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- The computer and numeracy skills needed to excel in a highly regulated environment
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team
- Positive attitude with a strong desire to learn and progress
We will offer you:
- Competitive base + uncapped commission structure
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Both employed and self-employed roles available
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Monday to Friday
- Mortgage: 1 year (preferred)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Please get in touch with me on 01782 712 230 or email Lily on LilyJ@kpir.co.uk