New Product Development Executive
- £10.10 - 10.10 per hour
- County Dublin, Ireland
The NPD & Process Executive role is mat leave cover but will be extended to permanent should the applicant be appropriate. (can be advertised as Mat Leave or Permanent). Hours are either 7am-3.30pm or 8.00am-4.30pm. Hourly rate of €11.50ph and is weekly paid.
KPI Recruiting have an exciting opportunity for a NPD & Process Executive to join a well established team for a food manufacturer. This role is initially for maternity cover but with the potential to gain a permanent contract.
Hours are either 7am-3.30pm or 8.00am-4.30pm. Hourly rate of €11.50ph and is weekly paid.
Working closely with the other departments across the company you will be responsible for co-ordinating new product development and process development activities.
In the New Product Development role you will report to the Product & Process Development Manager and will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of NPD requirements across the food manufacturing operation
- Ensure quality processes are in place for manufacturing of new products
- Adhere to daily targets and KPI’s
- Give clear communication regarding the processes
- Effectively plan introduction of new products and trials
- Ensure Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are delivered
- Ensure the work area is kept audit ready at all times
- Ensure compliance in line with quality assurance systems and procedures
- Make sure that all paperwork is complete and filed at the end of every shift.
- Make sure any non compliances are escalated to the management team.
The NPD & Process Executive will be:
– Confident to train or coordinate the training of staff ahead of new products being introduced to the manufacturing operation
– Strong communicator
– Be flexible working in a fast paced environment
Think this could be the perfect opportunity for you? Contact Keeley on 01782 712230, or email Keeley@kpir.co.uk to apply TODAY!
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading multisector recruitment agency led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.