- £20k - 22k per year
- Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
I am currently looking for an Office Administrator for my client based in Wigan. This is a great opportunity to join this family feel business that has been established for over 70 years.
You will be working alongside two other office admins within a small team, so you will need to be a friendly and approachable individual. They are looking for someone polite, witty and charismatic.
Your main duties will include liaising between customers and clients to ensure the smooth running of delivery and dispatch of the company products, therefore you will be confident on the phones as well as being computer literate. You will have a hands-on approach and be proactive when learning the company inhouse systems.
My client ideally wants longevity from a candidate, someone who can fit into the team, work hard and be a long time member of staff.
HOURS OF WORK
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Previous administration duties (2+ years plus is preferrable)
- Confident using Microsoft computer programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent telephone manor
- Great conversational and communicational skills
- Customer focused with a helpful nature
- Impeccable organisational and time management skills
- General admin duties include emailing, filing, printing, diary management
- Liaising with internal colleagues and external clients/customers
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Basic salary between £20-22,000
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays) – rises to 32 after time served
- Guaranteed long term contract
For more information or a confidential conversation, please call Tanya on 01942 597215 or email your CV to TanyaS@kpir.co.uk