- £20k - 25k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
We have a great opportunity for an experienced onsite co-ordinator to join KPI and work with our dedicated contract team on our clients site.
Building strong relationships with the management team onsite, you will ensure service delivery by co-ordinating the temporary workforce and fulfilling all recruitment requirements.
This is a fast-paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our recruitment co-ordinators are essential to providing the onsite service to our client and are professional and dedicated, building strong relationships with our clients and candidates.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand on-site you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the client to ensure all orders are filled in a timely manner
- Fulfil rotas, ensuring all work is distributed evenly across the available workers
- Support all new inductees through induction
- Check in all staff at the beginning of the shift
- Conduct Day 1 and Week 1 progress interviews
- Action and escalate any queries from the workers
- Update our inhouse system to ensure all shift information is correct
- Complete return to works and performance reviews
What will you bring to KPI?
Ideally you will have experience of co-ordinating team members in a warehouse or recruitment environment and be familiar with using excel and word. You will be comfortable dealing with both clients and workers face to face and will be focussed on providing an outstanding service.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who provides excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to clients and candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family