- £40k - 45k per year
- County Dublin, Ireland
Do you have a keen interest in products and packaging?
Then this position could be the job for you!
KPI has a fantastic permanent opportunity as a Packaging Technologist in County Meath, Ireland!
You will be working as part of an existing team to develop packaging solutions and contribute to resolving issues with the manufacturing department.
You will work Monday to Friday, 9 am until 5.30 pm with 1 hour for lunch.
Salary is dependant on your experience €40K to €45K per annum.
Your tasks will include:
- Develop Primary and Secondary packaging solutions in conjunction with the NPD team
- Support cost optimisation through the resourcing of components to alternative suppliers or component/ grade reduction
- Contribute to issue resolution by liaising with the manufacturing department and suppliers
- Support component and finished goods testing
- Manage production line trials for packaging product validation
- Perform data administration for all packaging aspects, such as customer new line forms
- Developing and maintaining documentation relating to each packaging component
- Maintaining all documentation relating to each supplier, such as certifications
- Developing palletisation constructions for each product
- Contribute to artwork approvals of product packs
- Manage products,
- Planning and cost-saving where possible
What you will bring
- Knowledge of packaging materials and manufacture of packaging materials for the food sector
- Knowledge of corrugate outer cases and designing pallet builds
- Good working knowledge of rigid plastic development, moulding processes, material characteristics and performance behaviours
- Good working knowledge of carton board and rigid box board, including the printing process
- Experience in the New Product Development process
- Experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sustainability concepts in relation to packaging
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted