Parts & Goods Inward Controller
- £23k - 25k per year + Bonus scheme
- Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire, England
KPI have an amazing opportunity for a Parts & Goods inwards controller to work for our client in Newark!
Pay – £23,000-£25,000 per annum + Bonus scheme
Working – 06:30 – 18:30 (Mondays to Sundays) on a 5-5-4 shifts pattern
(5 on 5 off, 4 on 5 off, 5 on 4 off)
- Responsible for receiving, validating and issuing all goods inwards including; pre-ordered parts, paint and workshop consumables.
- Responsible for all goods inwards parts, paint and consumables.
- Receive goods into stores recording electronic data and administrating paperwork.
- Monitor parts supply and expected arrival dates, record and report to line manager.
- Arrange sub contract repairs with suppliers as and when necessary.
- Create and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Liaise with and support the logistics team to control vehicle movements into refurbishment areas.
- Ensure all pre-workshop loading areas are always kept well stocked .
- Maintaining a tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety and ISO
- Substantial experience in parts catalogues
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Stay ahead of the game and call us on 01952 797577, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply TODAY!
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the Northwest led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.