Product Manager - Audio/Visual
- £40k - 45k per year + BONUS
- Telford, Shropshire, England
PRODUCT MANAGER – AUDIO/VISUAL
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturing and distribution business within their Product Team. This role will involve a variety of projects and managing products. Our client is seeking a driven and effective communicator who can coordinate and manage a range of products and projects working to tight deadlines.
You will be working closely with the Sourcing and Product Development Teams at their Far East manufacturing site and key stake holders including, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Sales and Quality.
- Define and manage the product roadmap NPI projects and cost reduction programs.
- Support the Marketing/Product Management/Sales Teams.
- Management of product data for internal systems and customer new line forms.
- Management and creation of product related information, pricing, packaging, instruction manuals, data sheets, labels, sales aides.
- Support Product Management Team in all aspects of ‘cradle to grave’ product life cycle. To work alongside Senior PM, as well as manage individual product categories.
- Working in a partnership with Asia Development Team in the design, development and execution of new products, from initial design concept to final packaged product with supporting marcom’s both internally and externally.
- Working with and supporting UK, European and Asia Sales Teams.
- Ensure the PIM (Product Information Management) tool is maintained for all products in the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain an awareness of trends and techniques in industry, undertaking training as appropriate.
- Develop a detailed understanding of segment products, and applications.
- 2-3 years’ product management experience in a similar industry is essential.
- Strong consumer and product awareness.
- Confident to present new products to Internal Sales Teams and deliver internal training sessions.
- Ability to support the sales force in front of the customer, to secure profitable business.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at one time, and to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Faultless attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Software knowledge – MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
Please call the KPI Commercial team for further information! 01782 712230