- £9 per hour
- Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love to hear from you. Our client is experiencing outstanding growth and are looking to add to their established team. We are looking for Production Operatives in Newcastle-under-Lyme to start immediately.
As a member of the KPI Recruiting team you will #loveyourjob and strive to make a difference each day. We work closely with our colleagues to ensure they get the best in their career and deliver outstanding results in any task they take on.
These are temporary ongoing positions.
Hours of work:
Must be flexible to work days and nights on a rota basis. You will be working 4 days or 4 nights per week between Monday and Friday.
£9 per hour
This is a great opportunity to work with an enthusiastic and hardworking team. The role would suit someone who enjoys production work and is looking for a new challenge as well as wishing to enhance their skills. The successful candidate must be flexible to work outside of these hours should the business require it.
- Following instructions ensuring that correct quantities of ingredients are measured
- Mixing and blending bags of plaster
- Ensuring that products are labelled correctly ready for dispatch and loaded in the correct bays.
- Be involved in quality control, ensuring the finished product is to the highest standard.
- Some duties will involve the use of a computer system.
- Heavy lifting
- Must be physically fit and able to lift heavy products
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions.
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided
- FLT Counterbalance licence preferred but not essential
We provide full induction ahead of the start day.
Immediate start available for the appropriate candidate.
If you enjoy working as part of a hardworking team then please send your CV to email@example.com
For further information regarding the role don’t hesitate to call Corinne Humphreys on 01782 712230.
About KPI Recruiting, we are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of friendly and experienced recruitment professionals. We strive to provide a constantly excellent service to our candidates and clients alike.
Get in touch and join the KPI team.
KPI Recruiting is an equal opportunity employer.