Purchase Ledger Clerk
- £19k - 23k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Monday-Friday; office hours
Salary: c£20,000 per annum
My client is a well-established, family-run business with over 50 years of experience in their sector. They pride themselves on providing the highest standard of customer service to their clients and maintain an overall rating of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot!
Due to continued growth within their finance team, they are now seeking a highly organised and experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a full-time basis!
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Processing high volumes of invoices for various supplies
- Completing statement reconciliations with a high level of accuracy
- Maintaining and updating supplier payment schedules and records
- Reconciling PDQs, cash and cheques and controlling daily banking duties
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven purchase ledger experience, ideally within the motor trade industry although this isn’t essential
- Ability to work within a team and from own initiative within a fast-paced environment
- Proven knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- A good understanding of sales ledger would also be beneficial
For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.