QUAILTY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT
- £23k per year
- Telford, Shropshire, England
Quality Assurance Assistant
Telford, Stafford Park, TF3
Salary Up to £23,000 per annum
Full time, permanent
Hours of work: 39.5 Hours per week, some flexibility required
The function of the Assurance Department is to ensure that finished product is legal, safe to eat and meets customer specifications through testing and auditing. The successful candidate will work both within our busy factory and within the office.
- Checking records from the factory quality documentation, which covers start-up checks, weight checks, temper readings and many more.
- Customer release documents
- Closing and raising non-conformances and reviewing weekly trends
- Audits on quality aspects of production,
- Validations for staff in production, all associated with quality
- Involvement in customer and external audits
- Any other duties/ projects that are reasonable and within the skills and ability of the post holder
- Be methodical with meticulous attention to detail and work with a high degree of accuracy
- Be happy working on their own as well as within a team
- Have the ability to challenge, and see things through.
- Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate to all levels in the business
- Be computer literate
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be useful but not essential, as full training would be provided.
The position would suit an individual with drive and enthusiasm ready to take full advantage of the opportunities on offer
What the Client is offering:
- Permanent Contract of 39.5 hours per week, some flexibility required.
- Health care – cash plan scheme
- Holidays 5 weeks after a years’ service
Call Paige on 01952 797 577 or email your CV to email@example.com if you are interetsed.