Job ID: 5667569
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£24k - 27k per year + BONUS
Job Type: Full Time
Do you thrive on negotiation and building relationships with clients and a background working in the hospitality sector?
If so, we have a great opportunity to join KPI Recruiting Ltd, as the team continues to grow we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Hospitality team in our new modern Crewe Office!
In this role, you will be given the autonomy to grow your network of prospects and sales pipeline, with the support of the current hospitality team to provide the best service to clients and candidates.
As a Hospitality Recruitment Consultant, you will be involved in:
- Building a strong sales pipeline of potential clients
- Utilising the KPI sales cycle to develop new business
- Build and maintain an understanding of the recruitment market
- Attend weekly visits/service meetings with clients
- Contribute to the development and establishment of KPI Recruiting online presence
- Following compliance, and ensuring this is up to date
- Sourcing, screening, and matching talent to great opportunities within the hospitality sector
- Ensuring candidates and clients recieve a high class service throughout the end-to-end recruitment process
- Keeping stakeholders up to date throughout the process of recruitment
- Supporting all social media channels and activities
What we are looking for:
- A full valid driving license is required in order to attend client meetings
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Prior experience in sales is essential
- Strong customer focus
- Confident in working to targets and deadlines
- A self-starter, who is confident with building and maintaining new relationships with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage your own time, and resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
- Evidence of developing strong relationships through a consultative and client-focused approach
- Able to address problems immediately and plan and organise to move forward quickly
- A hospitality background is desired to continue building in this sector.
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progress and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
If you are interested in this role, then please get in contact with Jessie on 01782 712230 or email email@example.com.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.