- £18k - 20k per year
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
KPI Recruiting Ltd are a leading multi sector recruiter in the North West. We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Resourcer to join our dedicated resourcing team in our Stoke HQ.
This is a fast paced role with excellent rewards and a lively culture that nurtures talent. Our resourcers are professional, dedicated and innovative, with a focus on finding the right talent to support our recruitment consultants in delivering the outstanding service our clients have come to expect.
As a true ambassador for the KPI brand, you will be responsible for:
- Interpretting job specs and assignment details provided by consultants
- Working with the marketing team to develop effective recruitment and sales campaigns
- Writing eye catching job adverts to attract candidates across job boards and social media
- Using search facilities to find suitable candidates
- Maintining the ATS and candidate tracking tools
- Sifting applications and pre-screening candidates
- Booking interviews for successful candidates with consultants
- Promoting a positive candidate experience throughout the first stages of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Tracking success of campaigns to ensure methods are maximised
- Positively contribute to the development of the KPI online band. Supporting all social media channels and recruitment activities.
What will you bring to KPI?
As an experienced recruitment resourcer you will have a passion for finding the right candidate for the right role.
You will be professional with the ability to communicate with confidence and credibility over the phone when speaking to candidates. You will have experience of working in a similar role and will be able to interpret job specifications to write engaging job averts.
KPI Recruiting are a leading recruitment agency in the North West led by a team of experienced recruitment professionals who are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers. We started out in 2008 and continue to grow adding specialist divisions and additional locations to our portfolio.
If you enjoy the buzz of a busy recruitment environment and enjoy speaking to candidates then we want to hear from you.
Come and join our KPI family