Job ID: 5755152
Taunton, Somerset, England
£22.14 - 22.14 per hour
Job Type: Full Time
Are you an ambitious Registered Nurse? Are you looking for an exciting new role? Do you have an active NMC pin?
If yes, KPI Care have a wonderful opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join one of our fantastic clients based in Taunton on a permanent basis.
Salary: £22.14 p/h + Paid Breaks
Contracted hours: Full Time
Shift Pattern: Days or Nights
Contract Type: Permanent
It is a requirement that all candidates have a valid NMC pin and are eligible to work in the UK
KPI Care are looking for a Registered Nurse to join a fantastic team based in the Taunton area.
What we are looking for:
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide exceptional resident care, with the ability to build strong relationships with your residents, families, and with your team. It is preferred that you have experience in individual care planning & using assessment tools, as well as previous experience in assessing resident needs and a proven ability in Audit management.
This role is subject to an enhanced criminal record check.
Your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse will include:
- Working closely with your residents, their families, friends, and other carers to ensure the highest standards of professional and person-centred care.
- Promoting a safe, caring, and welcoming environment to support the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
- Develop high quality and tailored care plans that are which are appropriate to the needs of your residents, to encourage choice, independence & dignity.
- You will be responsible for the safe handling, administration & recording of all medication & treatments in line with the NMC guidelines and policies.
- You will oversee the day to day running of the home and be responsible in the supervision of your team, when in the absence of your Home Manager/Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead.
- You will ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all residents with kindness and compassion.
- Comprehensive training and full induction plan
- 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- High-street, leisure and retail discounts
- Paid breaks
- Employee referral programme
- Wellbeing scheme
- Paid DBS check & uniforms
To apply for this fantastic Registered Nurse opportunity, or would like more information on this role, please contact the team at KPI Care on 01782 956420 or send your cv to LeonieH@kpicare.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you!
#kpicare #healthcare #loveyourjob #care #nursing #registerednurse
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.