- £22.5k - 27k per year
- Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
£22,500 + bonus uncapped (£27,000 OTE)
Reports to Senior Sales Co-ordinator
KPI have the pleasure of working alongside our long-standing client that is located in the Bolton area. They have seen exceptional growth in the business over the past 12 months and therefore are extending their in-office Sales department. The team that you will be joining is a small team of 3 (soon to be 4 with the right person). This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fun and vibrant office environment and be a part of their exciting growth journey!
As the Sales Coordinator, your role will be to understand the business products and how they’re used, and then proactively sell/upsell to new customers and existing clients via telephone, online and email. You will be able to manage your own workload and use your initiative to promote the company’s extensive portfolio of products.
To be a good fit for this team, you will be outgoing, inviting, and enthusiastic. Training will be provided however, you will be working in an open office environment, so CONFIDENCE IS KEY! You will need to have a background in Sales, and ideally have knowledge of mechanical aptitude.
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients using desk based selling techniques.
- Process orders by phone, web, and email.
- Proactively sell and generate quality sales leads for field sales colleagues (i.e., selling offers/promotions).
- Conduct market research as required.
- Promote and sell company’s extensive product portfolio.
- Make outbound sales prospecting calls and develop all sales opportunities.
- Place orders in the correct manner ensuring payment is taken correctly.
- Answer all sales calls professionally and efficiently and deal with customer/potential customer requests for information.
- Be responsible for helping to meet challenging group sales targets through proactively selling products and services to business customers.
- Process orders and to ensure that all orders are dispatched with 100% accuracy and invoiced within the agreed delivery framework.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, including prompt dealing with customer complaints or concerns.
- Work closely with the Purchasing and Production Departments to ensure that stock is at suitable levels and liaise with all other departments to ensure orders are fulfilled within the required timeframe.
- Expedite/progress orders with Despatch.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of company’s product and service portfolio.
- Establish and maintain a customer record system.
- Perform any other duties deemed reasonable on request.
Your hours of work will be on a rotational basis.
40 hours a week; Monday-Friday-
8am-4:30am / 8:30am-5pm / 9am-5:30pm
What you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £22,500
- Bonus scheme with uncapped commission (OTE £27,000+)
- 32 days annual leave, including bank holidays
- Close over Christmas Holidays
- Free parking
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Free tea/coffee provided
- Break out room for lunch breaks
- Easy access from motorway network
For more information on this role, call Tanya on 01942 597215 or email TanyaS@kpir.co.uk
NOTE: THIS ROLE IS U.K BASED. ALL APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE U.K WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION. IT IS FULL TIME, OFFICE BASED, IN BOLTON, NORTH WEST, U.K.