- £19.5k - 20.5k per year
- Burslem, Staffordshire, England
I am currently recruiting for my client who is based in the heart of Stoke on Trent for an experienced Scheduler/ Planner to join the team where you will be working for an extremely reputable firm. Onsite parking available!
Salary: £19,500.00-£21,000.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- New modern offices / building
- Fully Covid-19 complaint with protective screens, sanitising and social distancing in place
- Company Pension
- Staff Discounts
- Company Events
- Training & Mentorship
Variety of Work Reports To: The Scheduler/Planner will report to the Contract Managers and Directors.
Job Overview: This role will involve working alongside a busy repairs / maintenance and servicing team. Within this role you will be required to liaise with residents and a multi-skilled workforce to ensure that maintenance is completed effectively across a time management schedule. The Scheduler/Planner will co-ordinate a field team with reactive call out visits. Quoting for work that is required including sourcing materials and calculating labour.
They will have a good understanding of time management and be experienced in scheduling and organising jobs and cover.
Must have a clear understanding of geographical regions and be able to schedule jobs for engineers in-line with economical and time saving measures.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule Service/Breakdown jobs in for various Engineers on a daily basis
- Speaking to customers and uploading maintenance jobs needing to be carried out
- Type up all related paperwork and update spreadsheets/planners
- Order materials and pass all relevant paperwork to the Stores man
- Complete and collate associated paperwork
- Scan relevant paperwork and send to clients
- Complete monthly valuations and raise invoices
- Log service dates and update databases
- Log any repairs
- Deal daily with tenant enquiries and assist Contract managers wherever necessary
- Raise Invoices and pass to Accounts along with payments
- Make sure Engineers Work Planners are full on a daily basis
- Update clients
- Receive material Invoices from Suppliers and update costings database
- Process Engineers Out of Hours Call Out time sheets and paperwork and pass for payment
- A Minimum of 5 x GCSE’s Grade A-C (Including Math’s & English)
- Administration and Customer Service Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years scheduling/planning experience
- Be friendly and hardworking with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Exceptional telephone manner and attitude towards customers and clients
- Solid Computer skills
- Have excellent geographical knowledge
Please call Sophie on 01782 712 230 or email SophieF@kpir.co.uk