Senior Recruitment Consultant - Hospitality
Job ID: 5882901
London, Greater London, England
£30k - 33k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Do you thrive on negotiation and building relationships with clients?
Do you have a background in the hospitality sector?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity here at KPI Recruiting Ltd, as the team continues to grow we are now looking for an Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Hospitality team! We are looking for someone who is well connected within the hospitality secotr, and is an experienced recruiter! So if you are confident with driving sales, bringing on new clients, and managing the full end to end recruitment process, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Location: KPI Recruitment Sutton, SM2 5AE
What will the role entail?
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within the hospitality industry.
- Build strong and effective relationships with existing clients and new business clients to place candidates into workplaces.
- Develop and implement strategies to expand client base and increase revenue.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and networking functions to promote KPI Recruitment's services and brand.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and in-depth expertise of the external recruitment market
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from initial client consultation to candidate placement.
- Monitor the quality of all candidates and ensure that the adverts and interviews during recruitment process are of a high standard
- Plan to meet the future recruitment needs of Hospitality clients
- Search and identify marketable candidates
- Coordinate interviews, negotiate offers, and facilitate the hiring process in collaboration with clients and candidates.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to candidates throughout the recruitment journey.
- Assist in ensuring that the end-to-end recruitment process supports a positive candidate experience at all times.
- Work in close conjunction with the other Recruitment Consultants to share best practice
- Contribute to the development of KPI Recruiting.
- Be adaptable to the needs of clients
- Be able to work to deadlines and think out of the box to overcome any problems which may occur
- Set standards for others to follow
- Collaborate with colleagues to achieve team goals and objectives.
What we are looking for from you:
- Previous recruitment and sales experience is essential
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer focus
- Confident in working to targets and deadlines
- A self-starter, who is confident with building and maintaining new relationships with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage your own time, and resilience to drive the right behaviours and approaches to achieve the desired results
- Evidence of developing strong relationships through a consultative and client-focused approach
- Able to address problems immediately and plan and organise to move forward quickly
- A hospitality background is desired to continue building in this sector.
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progress and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment, where you are truly valued!
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Team outings and events, work hard play hard!
- Refer a friend scheme
- Part of FAST50 leading recruitment agencies
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- Dress down Fridays!
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please send your CV over to email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.