SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- £35k per year
- Northwich, Cheshire, England
KPI have the pleasure of working with our 30 year+ established client who are leaders in the design, manufacture and sale of a variety of scientific instruments. All of their products are designed and developed in house, from idea to market.
- You will be required to maintain/improve the existing web applications and develop new services to support the system.
- Cross-platform (Android + iOS) mobile application development (Flutter or React Native or Ionic etc.)
- A strong understanding of software development best practices.
- A solid knowledge of OOP language (preferably Java).
- Knowledge of Java micro-service frameworks, such as Spring Boot.
- Experience designing and building REST APIs.
- Demonstrable knowledge of relational database (MySQL).
- Expertise in building both internal and consumer-facing APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, etc)
- Knowledge of cross-platform mobile application development.
- Arduino IDE, Android Studio, Git, Github
Based in Northwich in Cheshire, you will be offered a competitive salary, 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) and flexible working hours.
Being part of this environment means having the chance to work with latest technologies including Internet of Things, big data, and cloud computing. In future, you will also have an opportunity to work on machine learning algorithms.
If you think you have the experience and skills needed for this role and wish to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on 01782 712230