Stock Controller Off-Site
- £23k per year
- Bolton, Northumberland, England
Stock Controller (For off-site stock)
Mon-Fri – 8am-4pm
KPI are proud to be representing one of the largest wholesales distributing industries based in Bolton that have been fast growing for over 20 years. Due to the extensive growth of this business, my client has an exciting opportunity for someone to join their warehouse team as a Stock Controller for Off-Site goods.
As the Off-site Stock Controller, you will be responsible for providing stock related support for the UK and Ireland operation. This includes daily ordering of stock for the Bolton warehouse, liaising with the warehouse to send over-stocked products off-site, managing stock levels at the other third-party warehouses ensuring they are not over-stocked and dispatching customer orders from the off-site storage facility.
The right person for this role will be extensively experienced in stock control, stock management and using stock management software. You will be an open and effective communicator and have the ability to manage your own workload confidently and to strict time scales. This will require you to have a calm and steady head whilst being able to make decisions and problem solve.
My client is looking for someone with a positive attitude that is honest, reliable, and dedicated.
Off-site Stock Controller Duties:
- Manually enter SN data against orders dispatched from offsite locations and update the system and log were appropriate
- Support the management of operational risk, delivering appropriate risk reduction and disaster recovery solutions to support business continuity
- Using the Warehouse software ordering stock from our offsite warehouse to meet customer demand
- Overall stock management, ensuring stock is replenished into the warehouse when there is adequate space
- Manage the offsite report log
- Manage the stock reports for offsite
- Record storage costs for special customer projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management experience
- Time management ability
- Verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
For more information on this role please call Tanya on 01942 597215 or email in to TanyaS@kpir.co.uk