- £10.37 - 10.37 per hour + Benefits
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
£10.37 Per Hour
Monday to Friday
Working for one of the UK’s market leading companies in the supply, manufacture, design and installations of commercial equiptment. This is a new exciting role for a self-motivated individual to join a well-established organisation where you will provide assistance and support to the Stores Team. Joining an exciting and fast paced warehouse team you will be flexible and personable in your approach and able to pack and dispatch products quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that all of the goods are unpacked, receipted and stored safely and securely.
- Ensure that all goods are ready for dispatch and sent out on time.
- Packing products and orders correctly and safely.
- Keep all storage areas clean and tidy
- Maintain the flexibility of the department/company as required by the store’s supervisor.
Desirable but not essential
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
- Driving Licence
You will be
- A conscientious and logical thinker
- Able to manage your workload and prioritise effectively
- Flexible to the requirements of the business
- Observe and maintain the companies Health and Safety Procedures
- A Team Player
- Willing to learn new skills
In return you will receive
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Auto enrolment pension
- Free on-site parking
- Private health care, critical illness cover and death in service insurance (after qualifying period)
- Full training will be given
- Opportunity for progression
- Excellent modern working environment
Monday-Friday- 39 hours per week
Due to location, candidates must have own transport. If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01782 712230