Supply Chain Coordinator
- £19k - 20k per month
- Fenton, Staffordshire, England
Supply Chain Coordinator, Fenton c£19,500 Temporary to Permanent Opportunties
Do you enjoy working with data?
Do you thrive on ensuring your customers have the very best customer service in the business?
Want to part of a team that make a difference and always go the extra mile?
Our Supply Chain team perseveres to minimize our Inventory (working Capital), maximise our client service levels and provide the best customer service around. This is a mighty feat for the team to undertake and we do this through forward forecasting, working in collaboration with our partners and always going the extra mile!
If you think you could add value to the team, get in touch!
- Create the foundations of a successful and profitable supply chain, through careful management of key data.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Communicates key information relevant to colleagues through an internal Social Media platform
- Understands the customer requirement, offering advice and solutions to best meet expectations
- Monitors and check accurate invoicing ensuring Dee Set gathers correct revenue.
- Manage and monitor the integrity of all Supply Chain system data
- Oversee end to end processing of all customer orders, ensuring any potential challenges are highlighted and resolved
- Ensure processing of all forms of POS, checking quality where required
- Ability to follow data insights and utilise in the role
- Deliver high quality “Dee Set” branded data reporting and analysis to customers
Purpose of the role:
- Intermediary to advanced Microsoft excel skills.
- Experience working with an ERP
- Able to demonstrate good level of customer service.
- Previous experience working within a supply chain team
What’s On Offer:
- Salary: £19,500 per annum
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (37.5 hours per week)
- Colleague HUB Rewards (money off various different retailers, 24hr phone GP).
- Mentoring and training courses so you can progress and develop.
Please call Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk