- £40k - 50k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
Operational Service Centre – Project Training Lead
The primary responsibility is to deliver all the training content to both new and existing employees, as part of the Operational Services Centre mobilisation, and to oversee the follow-on quality and competency assessments of each employee who has received training. In addition, you will be responsible for keeping all employee training records up to date, as well as managing the E-Learning hub and its content.
You will be working as part of a Project team in collaboration with the wider business and Operational teams, ensuring that the mobilisation of the Operational Services Centre and transformational project is delivered to the required standards and expectations of the business.
As the Lead Trainer, you will be expected to be dynamic in your engagement with all employees, facilitating their learning and development. You will be expected to have the leadership ability and confidence required to support both new employees and existing employees in their roles within the Operational Services Centre.
- To deliver Induction training for all new employees joining the business, including the delivery of all relevant process training, competency and customer service skills training, knowledge transfer and customer specific knowledge training.
- As part of the mobilisation of new contracts, delivering Knowledge Transfer training to existing employees, including both refresher skills and competency training, relevant process training and customer specific knowledge training.
- To ensure all training is delivered in a dynamic learning environment, incorporating the use of both traditional and functional delivery styles as well as innovative training methods. You will be expected to deliver the majority of training face to face in a classroom style environment, but will be expected to adapt as required utilising remote learning techniques.
- To ensure each employee who receives training is provided with the relevant quality and competency assessments throughout their probationary period, ensuring a transition of handover of each employee into the operation.
- To have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages; researching new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and presenting this research to the project and operational teams.
- To create and manage the content of the E-Learning Hub, and to ensure that the training modules contained on the system are appropriate for the needs of the staff, and that all content reflects current operational practice.
- To identify and assess any individual training needs/gaps for both new and existing employees through training delivery analysis, quality, and competency assessments, creating any remedial training requirements deemed necessary.
- To provide opportunities for ongoing skills and educational development, continuous improvement of the learnings methods, including performance improvement and in the onboarding experience of new hires.
- Identifies the needs of new and existing employees and adds value by exceeding these through the quality of service and training provided.
- Creates and sustains mutually beneficial relationships with the project and operational teams based on a track record of delivery and trust.
- Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency of work processes.
- Applies skills, effort and judgement required to get the job done.
- Acts as a role model to others, leading by example and coaching.
- Works cooperatively and productively with others, openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues to achieve team goals.
- Utilises influencing skills to good advantage where appropriate.
- Translates local business plans into targets for training and progression.
- Keeps up to date on current internal and external procedures and regulations.
- Aware of the need to adopt differing styles and approaches for differing groups of people and adapts behaviours accordingly.
- Able to manage workloads and prioritise effectively.
- Takes pride in achieving quality and quantity targets.
- Gathers performance data to measure and monitor improvements in business operations.
- Maximises the use of available resources.
- Ability to problem solve with methodical approach, react quickly and productively, serving as a resource for specific problems and undertaking appropriate steps to resolve.
Skills & Qualifications
- Competent in oral and written English.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in a training and coaching role, including experience using E-Learning platforms.
- Competent IT skills.
- Has delivered high quality and consistent performance and standards in customer service delivery
- CRM database knowledge is essential; Tririga/Maximo/360 knowledge is desired
- Previously worked within a Service Desk/Customer Service centre
Please call Lily on 01782 712 230 for a confidential conversation, or email your CV to LilyJ@kpir.co.uk