- £10.59 - 10.59 per hour
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
Our Crewe based client has a fantastic opportunity for a Transport Administrator to join the team working on the 6pm – 6am shift! I am looking for someone who has worked in a transport environment ideally and has some experience of scheduling vehicles.
As a Transport Administrator you will assist the team with a variety of duties. This will include day to day administration of deliveries and receipts, along with communicating any changes to drivers and customers. This is a busy and fast paced role and is a great opportunity for someone who is able to communicate between teams, work to deadlines and for the right person this will lead to a permanent role!!
4 on 4 off 6pm – 6am
- Maintaining and updating fleet database
- Electronic filing of vehicle documents and controlling paper copies
- Monitor vehicle movements between sites
- Accounts administration and record keeping
- Daily use of Microsoft Excel among other programmes
- Daily communication with drivers
- Licence & infringement checks
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience or working in a transport/logistics or warehouse office environment with daily fluctuating workloads
- Able to analyse information quickly to help to build routes and vehicle loading plans
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively especially by email and phone
- PC literate including warehouse software and Microsoft packages
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV over to us or call 01782 712230.