- £23k - 25k per year
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
Various Fixed Shifts including Days, Noons and Nights
£23,000 – £25,000 per annum DOE
Our prestigious client based in Stone has an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their team! This company is one of Europe’s leading distributors and manufacturers in their expertise. They have grown from strength to strength and have plans to continue growing with extra people on board.
This role will include:
- Monitoring orders in a timely manner and updating the WMS accurately
- Effective reporting to identify increase and decrease of daily workload
- Communicating stock shortages/delays to ensure a smooth journey for the customer
- Liaising with Supervisors and Team Leaders on a day to day basis
- Use of WMS to the correct high standard
- Health and Safety responsibilities and undertaking other administrative tasks
Admirable qualities of candidates:
- Proven experience as an Administrator, at least 2 years ideally
- Computer Literate with strong attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and balance workload
- Tenacious and effective approach to meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding client experience
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call the team on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.