- £10.00 - 12.50 per hour
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
We have a fantastic career opportunity to join our client, they are a leading distributor and manufacturer of products who form part of a larger Group. The company have been established since the 1980’s and have grown from strength to strength! Even through the pandemic this client has seen great successes and therefore they have ambitious growth plans.
They are currently seeking an ambitious candidate to help them continue to succeed and help them achieve their vision for 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a can-do candidate looking to take their career path to the next level.
This Prestigious Client based in Stone, Staffordshire are recruiting for a new member of staff to join their team! The company requires a candidate who is organised and has a great work ethic.
Reporting directly to the Dispatch Team Manager, your role will include but not limited to:
- Monitoring orders in a timely manner via our WMS
- Effective reporting to the department to identify increase/decrease of daily workload
- Communicating stock shortages/delays with alternative departments to ensure a smooth journey for the customer
- Liaising with Supervisors and Team Leaders on a day-to-day basis
- Use of our WMS to the correct, high standard, ensuring that any issues are reported to the correct department.
- H&S Responsibilities
- Undertaking any other administrative work where applicable or where required; in addition, the offering and providing of support to other colleagues within your team.
- Have experience working within a similar role/environment
- Computer Literate.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and balance workload.
- Tenacious and effective approach to meeting and exceeding targets and delivering an outstanding client experience
- Team player
- Training and development program
- Free Parking
- Supply free Drinks during shift
- Canteen – supplying Hot and Cold snacks
- Staff account to purchase items
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection, and cleaning procedures in place
If you believe you have the experience then go ahead and send over your CV to: Lilyj@kpir.co.uk
We Look Forward to Seeing your CV!!