- £27k - 30k per year
- Congleton, Cheshire, England
Location: Congleton, Cheshire
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 per annum + Bonus Related Scheme
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic business; their site consists of large warehousing capability, sales and accounts offices as well as a trade only showroom. They are market leaders in their sector on a global scale and pride themselves of constant innovation and prioritising great customer service!
Due to continued growth, they are now seeking an experienced and dedicated Warehouse Manager to join their busy team whilst developing the warehouse operation in preparation for the next level of growth. Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Highlighting immediate shortcomings in terms of the basic systems and procedures and to analyse, plan and implement proven solutions
- Overseeing all operations within a world class and fast moving logistics and warehouse business
- Ensuring the warehouse stock is managed and controlled
- Leading and developing a team of 5 warehouse staff, ensuring KPI’s are achieved
- Developing processes to improve efficiency
- Ensuring full health and safety of the warehouse facility is adhered to
- Developing a culture of continuous improvement
- Ensuring compliance to industry standard and codes of practice
In order to become successful in this role, you should obtain:
- A proven track record of management in a high performing logistics environment
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to negotiate with logistics suppliers
- Need to be a team player where you can find and implement solutions for the teams
- Quick learner, with the understanding of computer systems (MS Nav would be beneficial)
This role won’t be around for long…if you are looking for that next step in your career, APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.