Warehouse Team Leader
- £23.5k - 25.5k per year
- Stone, Staffordshire, England
WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
Various fixed shift patterns
£23,500 – £25,500 per annum DOE
Our client is Europe’s leading distributor and manufacturer in their field. Established in 1989, they have grown from strength to strength and due to ambitious growth plans they are seeking an even more ambitious candidate to help them continue to succeed in their vision for the future.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing a team of warehouse operatives and assisting with the everyday running of the department
- Performance monitoring and reporting any issues
- Training team members to a high standard
- Ensuring compliance with PPE and H&S procedures
- Resolving and escalating warehouse queries
- Ensuring WMS is accurately updated and maintained
- Has worked at or equal to a Team Leader level within a similar environment, overseeing a team of circa 12 employees
- Computer literate and able to adapt quickly to Warehouse Software
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and supervise
- Able to prioritise tasks, work efficiently and convey team spirit
- Customer focused with a great work ethic and organised approach
This is a great chance to join a well-established and ever-growing company to take your career path to the next level! They like to look after their staff and firmly believe in further training and development, because if you don’t grow, neither does the company!
If this is something you may be interested in, APPLY NOW or call Sophie on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.