- £10.76 - 11.79 per hour
- Fenton, Staffordshire, England
Client Operations Account Coordinator
If you’re ambitious with a can-do attitude, then read on this may be the job for you!
We are working exclusively with our extremely well known and much sought after Stoke on Trent based firm and working in conjunction with the company to source the perfect match for this team.
You will be expected to create briefs for the merchandisers, set up templates and pull data onto bespoke reports. You will need to ensure that information is communicated accurately and help in resolving issues quickly. The role also requires a strong communicator who takes pride in their work and is able to work autonomously without being micromanaged.
You will be ensuring standards are met, processes are followed and everything is delivered on time and within the set budget.
- Delivery of a structured plan for each activity.
- Proactively reviewing client data.
- Identifying, resolving and reporting compliance issues.
- Understand and plan clients reporting requirements.
- Providing reports to clients with photographs and insights.
- Respond to client queries on behalf of the Account Management team.
- Provide regular updates to your Line Manager.
- Attend, support and input into regular client review meetings.
- Manage client requests and demands proactively.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator with demonstrable negotiating and influencing skills.
- Be a good listener that is highly customer focused, with a consultative and collaborative account management style.
- Have an ability to build trust and rapport and to develop strong, lasting customer relationships.
- Have a can do attitude, with the drive and tenacity to complete tasks on time to a high standard.
- Have an ability to understand and identify customer needs and develop practical, compelling solutions.
- Be able to engage passionately and proactively with external and internal stakeholders alike.
- Be financially aware and able to work to budgets and to deliver agreed performance targets.
- Have good written and oral communication skills, capable of operating at a senior level within retailers and suppliers.
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of Excel (this will be tested).
- Be challenging and bold to improve ways of working.
- Be efficient and organised.
The position provides opportunity for development.
What’s on offer:
- Salary: starting from £21,000 up to £23,000 (dependant on experience).
- Flexible working hours, Mon-Fri 37.5 PW with occasional weekend work.
- Colleague HUB Rewards (money off various different retailers, 24hr phone GP).
- Mentoring and training courses so you can progress and develop
- Hours of work; 37.5 hours per week