Job ID: 5883810
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£23.8k - 25k per year + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting are looking for an Account Manager to join our Industrial Team in Crewe!
The role of an Account Manager is to create long-term, trusting relationships with our existing clients and candidates. No need to worry about new business, your role is all about managing existing clients!
You will be working closely with clients and candidates to manage expectations to ensure a great service is provided. Actively overcome any issues and be adaptable to changes in client’s needs.
What would day to day duties involves?
- Lead point of contact for assigned clients via telephone, email and face to face where required.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of placements according to client needs and objectives, and be adaptable to change in needs of clients
- Maintain high levels of service to candidates to ensure a great candidate experience
- Updating client spreadsheets and providing reports.
- Excellent time management skills required to manage multiple client accounts and various projects at one time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Working alongside recruitment consultants and management ensuring clear communication
- Working as part of a wider team to offer support and expertise where required.
- Confident with being involved sales to help with business growth
- Strong communication and adaptable interpersonal skills.
What would KPI Recruiting like to see in you?
- A full valid driving license is required to be able to attend client meetings
- Evidence of developing strong professional relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple account projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Professional conduct
- Ability to manage your own time
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Great attention to detail and active problem solver
- Always maintains a sense of humour!
Why work for KPI Recruiting?
- Routes for progress and opportunities to transition into other internal positions if this is what you would like!
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holiday, and one day off for your Birthday!
- Team outings and events
- Refer a friend scheme
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Bonus on top of salary
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- Dress down Fridays!
If you are interested, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.