- £22k - 24k per year
- Crewe, Cheshire, England
My client is a leading telecoms specialist based in the heart of Crewe, who due to continued growth and success they are looking to expand their team working as an Account Manager where you will be responsible for up to 250 live accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong Account Management experience as you will be responsible for working directly in partnership with several large clients.
Your New role
To be responsible for the running and upkeep of Customer’s Accounts, to produce Works Instructions for repeat and new orders including analysing customer schedules and forecasts. This role is solely based on relationship building and will involve no hard sales.
- Liaison with various client and departments with regards to orders
- Using a soft sales approach to build relationships, upsell products and services and generate new business
- Responsible for up to 250 live clients and ensuring all clients are happy and all sales avenues are explored
- Liaise with the External Sales Manager with regards
- Promptly respond to customer requests via email or phone
- Assist with continuous improvement projects within the department.
- As an ambassador of the Company, always present a professional and positive image to customers
- Ensure adherence at all times to the Company’s Quality Assurance Policies and Procedures and maintain compliance to appropriate standards.
You will need
- Previous experience in Account Management (Min 3 years)
- Excellent Time Management
- Be able to deal with conflict resolution
- Excellent attention to detail
- Someone with the ability to prioritise their own workloads
- Strong communication and organisational skills
Hours of work;
9am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday
9am – 3pm Friday
Salary £20,000 – £24,000 + Commission DOE
Please call Jodie on 01782 712 230 or email JodieJ@kpir.co.uk