- £18k - 19k per year
- Stoke, West Midlands, England
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: Monday-Friday; 8:30am-5pm
Salary: £18,000 – £19,000 per annum
I have a fantastic opportunity available with one of Europe’s largest distributors who offer thousands of innovative products available for next day delivery. They pride themselves on unrivalled customer service as their reputation starts to spread to a global scale. Within this role, you will be working with some of the fastest growing brands and be able to build effective relationships with both customers and suppliers.
- Processing sales orders accurately and adhering to customer requirements
- Raising and managing purchase orders to suppliers
- Working closely with the customer and related buyers
- Chasing and handling of product samples, tracking and customer requirements
- Checking of inspection reports, sales confirmations, etc
- Liaising at all levels on a worldwide basis
- Updating and maintaining in-house system, especially in relation to purchase orders, sales orders and item cards
The successful candidate will possess:
- Proven experience within a similar role, processing orders to a high standard
- High attention to detail with accurate keyboard skills
- A personable approach with the ability to build relationships with people of all levels/positions
- Ability to work well under pressure and use effective time management to meet deadlines
- A good working knowledge of MS Office systems
- Self motivated and proactive approach with the ability to work under own initiative
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business on a permanent basis! For more information, call Sophie on 01782 712230.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only those successfully shortlisted for the role will be personally contacted.