Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Job ID: 5744806
Warrington, Cheshire, England
£9 per hour + Bonus
Job Type: Full Time
Are you looking to kickstart your career and begin building a successful career path?
Well, KPI Recruiting have a great opportunity for you!
We are looking for apprentices to join our team in Warrington, who are keen to grow a career in Recruitment and become an expert in the industry!
What will the job entail?
- Spending two days every fortnight learning all about the exciting world of recruitment, within our KPI Recruiting Training Academy in Crewe for activity-based learning (no boring PowerPoints!)
- Spend 4 weeks in different sectors, understanding how things work, and the difference in skill sets for each sector.
- After 12 weeks you will get to choose a sector to advance your skills, we can assure you there are plenty to choose from, commercial, driving, care, rail, and education, just to name a few! You name it, we’ve got it!
- Once you have chosen the sector you want to continue developing in, we will buddy you up with one of our expert recruitment consultants, where the serious business will begin!
- You will work in close conjunction with the other Recruitment Consultants to learn and share best practice
- Headhunting and resourcing suitable talent for vacancies you are recruiting for – don’t panic we will teach you all of this, you will be learning from the best!
- Building strong, and professional relationships with candidates
- You will be meeting Candidates face to face and via telephone who are looking for work
- You'll be learning to use a range of sales and marketing techniques
- Following compliance ensuring candidates have the correct right to work
- Providing a great service for clients and candidates
- Contribute to the development and establishment of KPI Recruiting.
- Support all social media channels and activities
- Be a champion of KPI Recruiting Brand!
Why join KPI Recruiting?
- Able to commute to our KPI Recruiting Training Academy in Crewe for 2 days, every fortnight
- Receive a qualification once you have completed your Apprenticeship course
- Early finish on Fridays!
- 20 driving lessons paid for!
- £1000 bonus, paid quarterly!
- Routes for progression in the future within KPI Recruiting Ltd.
- 20 days holiday + your birthday off + extra 5 days off for festival days!
- Team outings and events
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- Part of FAST50 best places to work
- Relaxed office environment
- Stay hydrated, the fridge is always stocked with drinks for you to help yourself to, and if you fancy a hot drink don’t worry, we have that covered too!
- 09:00am to 17:00pm, Monday to Thursday
- 09:00am to 13:00pm on Fridays!
- 60 minutes break each day.
What we would like to see from you!
- Ambitious go getter!
- Ability to work in a team
- People person
- Comfortable with using computers and being on the telephone
- Great attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to problem solve
- Great sense of humour (most important!)
If you would be interested in having a chat, please get in contact with Jessie by emailing email@example.com.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.