Auditor required in Crewe - Permanent position - ASAP
Job ID: 5719306
Crewe, Cheshire, England
£30k per year
Job Type: Full Time
KPI Recruiting are urgently looking for a Compliance Auditor within the Crewe area to commence work on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities will include completing internal checks across 20+ dealerships on finance related documents and providing feedback to Compliance and Finance Managers.
You will ensure that the Group complies with legislation as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority and other regulatory bodies.
About the role:
- Review sales files
- Produce reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Communication across the dealerships of compliance changes
- Provide assistance to internal/external auditors
- Building and maintaining effective relationships across the business at all levels to promote good governance, risk management and controls
- To provide compliance support to projects as required
More about you:
- Background in Sales Administration within a dealership
- Be familiar with loan and purchase agreements and insurance documents
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience competing detailed reports
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Free on-site parking
- Holidays that increase with length of service
- Your Birthday off
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance- Death in Service Benefit
- Long service recognition
- Discounts on products and services that extend to your family and friends
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee recruitment referral payments
- Employee assistance programme and counselling service
- Occupational health services
- Flexible working patterns
- Car Benefit Scheme for employee or family
if you are interested in applying for the above role and would like to know more please call Leanne or Jodie n 01270589943 or email Leanne on email@example.com.
Apply for this job:
Click here to apply for this job.