- £11.00 - 12.50 per hour
- Nantwich, Cheshire, England
I have the pleasure of working exclusively with a privately owned prestigious client based in the heart of Nantwich. Due to a member of staff retiring later in the year they are looking for someone to work on a part time basis within their finance team. This is a well-known and extremely reputable firm who have an exceptional reputation in their industry and this role would be perfect for someone looking for part time hours where they can work in a standalone accounts position.
The use of excel is required for this role, you will be using this on a daily basis to create pivot tables so you must be confident using this to an advanced level. Your role is imperative to the business and your duties will be;
- Preparing accounts upon request
- Monitor and maintain Sage and excel, using pivot tables to create daily reports
- Provide weekly Management MI reports to the Management and Sales team
- Ensure company house information is filed promptly
- Monitor the firm and staff expense claims, reviewing any anomalies and discrepancies
- Liaise with the Office Manager and Director to monitor accounts and Management MI
- Successful completion of reports using Pivot tables to compile information
- Maintain insurance policies
- Prepare cashflow forecasts using excel
- Maintain bank reconciliations
This company is somewhere that you can grow and develop, however they require you to act with integrity, diligence and professionalism at all times. The company are heavily regulated so you will be expected to work to strict deadlines and timescales at all times.
Hours of work: 20 hours per week, can be flexible on working days and hours and can accommodate working from home during the current situation
Rate of pay £11.00 – £12.00ph approx.
Please get in touch with Lily on 01782 712 230 or email LilyJ@kpir.co.uk